Click for Panama City Beach, Florida Forecast

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update:  A bit further down this blog is the post: "How NOT to run a Business:" which deals with the inept firm that has just started to represent NCC as our ‘Registered Agent’. This firm twice filed totally incorrect information as to who are our officers and what positions they occupy (ie:  in correcting their first error they got it wrong again).

A third filing on 6/6/11 got it more or less correct, they have the basic information correct but failed to completely fill out the form.

I asked Concord Management to make sure that this firm did not charge us for 3 filings and their District Manager has assured me this will not happen. I suppose it is expecting to much to have them fired for incompetence but if I were on the BOD they would not represent us and I have mentioned this in a recent letter to them.